Friday, May 13, 2011

A Father Having Sex With His Daughter????...

As part of my daily ritual, I scan the TV morning talk shows and news programs and such.
Yesterday I came across "The Steve Wilcos Show" and saw that that day's guests included an 18 year old girl who was in love with (?) (!) and having sex with (!) her father!
Now I know you shouldn't believe everything you see on TV especially a show that is hosted by a former co-worker on "The Jerry Springer Show", but this was one of the most bizarre things I had ever seen on TV,
The next day, there was a Part II to this story...apparently the girl thought she was pregnant (!!) and asked Steve for a pregnancy test.
Thank God it turned out she wasn't pregnant by her Daddy(!), but she did discover that he had been fooling around her with another woman(!).
At he end of the show she forgave him and they walked off into the sunset together...father and daughter...in love....off to have sex...
Whether this be truth or fiction it made me want to puke.

No comments: